I swear I am the biggest blog slacker in the world!   So I will try yet again to update this poor thing like normal humans do.

 

so here it is 2 days before Halloween.  I have made many projects and pages but have not posted them and I feel it should be done right now.

 

I always scrap last years photos this year.. if that makes since..

so here we have Scott with his booty from Halloween night..

IMG_3632

Melanie and Tiff carving pumpkins.. I love the haunted line from My minds eye.  It has a awesome paper bag feel and color  to it.

IMG_3633

This is Bud Bud last year.  He is so funny he loves to go door to door and look inside peoples homes.

IMG_3712

Markies big bar from Halloween night

 

I have this odd way of making many little hanger things.. Luckily my sister is more than happy to snap them up for her apt.

IMG_3631

IMG_3858

as you can see I love crape paper.  It gives such a fun touch and if you are careful you can use glimmer mist on it to add sparkle.

Up next is a fun sugar skull I made.  Looking back I know I could have done better but at the time I was not home so I had to make due with what I had in my scrap bag.

 

so yet again I promise to keep up my blog..  Perhaps it will be easier now that my hubby has a new job.  I also hope to be moving from this apt soon.  Keep your fingers crossed we need more room.